Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sneaky sneaky

So after I updated yesterday I got ahold of my chart and ultrasound results for some real pics haha As you can see Donnie's rendition was pretty close to the real deal but this has some more numbers that might help it make a little more sense

This one shows his growth being charted from my last 4 ultrasounds--the line he is closest to is the line that represents the 10th percentile. To the right is a list of the dates the ultrasounds were done along with Fetus # (always just one little buddy haha) and the EFW (estimated fetus weight?) in grams and the percentile that his weight put him in. **So I wanted to try and make it that you could enlarge the pictures by clicking on them but I dont know if I did it right--click on it..did it work? hmmm **




This image is just a close-up of the growth chart. As you can see the "normal" growth trend lines start to go up much faster from this point forward and based on the pattern of LB's growth he will have to grow a lot to stay close to the 10th percentile. You can also see the 1 ultrasound that his growth was slightly above the 10th percentile--the dr's think this ultrasound was probably a fluke based on the 10% margin of error that exists with ultrasounds. Based on when my next ultrasound will be (I will be 33 weeks that day) LB would need to be at 1500 grams to be within the 10th percentile. Anything is possible with the Lord so that is what we are hoping for, but we are also realistic that 33 weeks may just be God's timing for Little Buddy to come out and meet everyone :-)



Hope this makes a little more sense--if not sorry I'm not good at math/statistics/looking at charts either so its kinda foreign for me too. Also, a big thanks to Hildy B. and Donna T. who both made me AWESOME gift baskets! It definitely helps brighten my day to get things like this and it touches my heart to know how much Donnie, LB and myself are cared about. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and group of friends! We love you guys! Also, an early thanks to all of my small group friends (and awesome small group leaders: Dave & Meg) for planning on having small group in the cafeteria this week.I really, really, really appreciate that you guys are willing to drive up here to help me feel a little bit normal--I'm sure that it will be an interesting experience to say the least and who knows maybe we can witness to unsuspecting hospital visitors/patients :-)

1 comment:

  1. that is soooooo cool! in addition to witnessing to non-believers in the cafeteria, think of the believers going through difficult things that you could be encouraging. wow. cool.

    ReplyDelete