Wednesday, December 23, 2009

the REAL results

This is my 12 weeks-(profile)
This is 20wks-(a foot)
This is 24 wks- my creepy little aliens face :-)
(confused? tilt your head to the left the dark circles are eyes)

24 weeks- (spine & ribs)

26 weeks- (profile of face)

26 weeks-(another profile of face)

Me @ 26 weeks 6 days
* I thought since I always post about my numerous ultrasounds it would be fun to post a few of the ultrasound pics. Little buddy is always super active so its hard to get many good pictures but these are a few of the better ones I have so far.
**Update from my last post**
So we just got back from my doctors appointment to go over my ultrasound results....and they were good! yay! So the overall information was that while little buddy is small he is still growing. He is on a consistent upward growth trend that while in a small percentile is still not technically small enough to be considered IUGR / growth restricted (I am AT RISK for iugr but not diagnosed iugr). So for the time being I am going to just be closely monitored for the duration of my pregnancy--bi-weekly appointments and bi-weekly ultrasounds (possibly weekly depending on how his growth progresses) They will be monitoring the umbilical flow which basically shows how the placenta is passing nutrition to the baby and they will be monitoring his growth.

The best news is: as long as he stays on the current growth trend he is on (and doesnt drop any lower) I wont have to go on bedrest!! Yay!! As for the current situation they just want me to continue to take it easy, dont push myself, if I feel crampy or tired or anything I need to stop what I am doing, drink water and rest! If for some reason he does drop lower that will mean bedrest and if (worst case scenario) his growth stops than we will be discussing different delivery options, etc. but the midwives feel confident that it wont come to that and that little buddy will stay put for at least another 10 weeks (I am 27 weeks now) and that he will be born healthy and just a tiny little peanut!

PRAISE GOD FOR ALL HIS BLESSINGS! This is the best christmas present ever!







4 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! I am glad to hear it and I look forward to your updates. I will continue my prayers for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to hear this! Yay little Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! What a good Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your precious little one and you guys!!! Glad to hear you got a good report! You look adorable pregnant....
    And, yes, Praising God for his blessings each day!!!! Take care of you guys! ;-) Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete