Wednesday, December 2, 2009

23 weeks and counting

I am actually 24 weeks now but was lazy and busy last week with the holidays and not too much happened this week other than traditional Thanksgiving stuff so I am just going to post my little survey out of once again--laziness.

How far along? 23 weeks
Weight gain? still no idea-- I have stopped weighing myself...my next appointment is the 16th so I will find out then...
Maternity Clothes? I am on the lookout for maternity jeans that are dressier--preferably a dark wash with a wider leg and actually long enough to wear with heels maybe? (I'm pretty sure this doesnt exist at least not in my price range which is $0-$30)
Sleep? I miss my ambien is all I am going to say about this
Best moment this week? mmm Thanksgiving dinner that I had been craving and getting to spend time w/ family
Food cravings? Thanksgiving dinner and something sweet and chocolatey
Labor signs? Braxton Hicks daily still but as I said before I dont know if that counts in this category as they arent real contractions per say
Belly button? still innie--I dont think mine will pop which is fine by me since the thought of that happening weirds me out
What I miss most? Hmm a good nights rest w/o tossing and turning, getting up to pee, etc.
What I am looking forward to most? We have our 3rd ultrasound scheduled for Dec. 3rd and we will find out how his growth is going--praying for good results!
Milestones? No real milestones this week, I am feeling little buddy regularly now and he moves ALOT esp when I am on my laptop for some reason, I am waiting for Donnie to be able to feel him from the outside but I think that may be a few more weeks still even though some of his kicks seem pretty strong

No comments:

Post a Comment