Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a lil scared, a lil excited

So tomorrow I start my home health care, I am pretty nervous to be honest. I weighed myself today and I've lost another 3lbs so now Ive lost a total of about 10lbs. Its weird, for the first time in my life I'm not excited about losing weight. Apparently I just need to get pregnant and the weight just flies off. lol.

Anyway, about the home health care starting tomorrow...I'm pretty nervous about it. I will be getting both the IV fluids and the zofran pump. Neither seem too exciting. I am currently waiting for all of my meds and supplies to come via fed-ex and then the nurse will come over as soon as I get all the supplies. The nurse said I will be getting three bags for the next three days which will put a dent in my plans of going to wisconsin this weekend for Matthews baptism. I am still going to try and go but we will see how much of a hassle it will be and how I am feeling.

I am having a really not good day today so this post may seem a little more negative than usual. I am really struggling w/ staying positive and upbeat. The whole having to stay home everyday and feeling HORRIBLE everyday and literally not leaving my house for days...yea if you couldnt tell I am getting a little lonely and overwhelmed and depressed and a bunch of other not so good things. So any prayers would be greatly appreciated...and poor poor Donnie is my only other human contact on most days so he gets to come home to a weepy, needy wife haha but he is handling it in stride and doing his best to be helpful which I greatly appreciate.

Ok, enough pity party for one post, today I was very proud of myself because I cleaned the bathroom, guest room and living room! Granted, I about passed out in a heap of fatigue and exhaustion but it helped me feel a little more normal, to ya know...clean. lol I cant even begin to tackle our kitchen which hasnt been cleaned since the amazing Kelly came over and cleaned it for me (thank you Kelly, youre the best!!!) Im leaving that task to Donnie...preggo sick girls+ cleaning nasty food dishes=toilet haha you get the picture.

I suppose that is all the update for today, I will post more after the excitement of tomorrow. Oh and Kate, thank you in advance for all your nursing help tomorrow, I know it will make me feel more comfortable to have family helping me. Plus it will help me not have a meltdown :-) Well, off to watch the Notebook with the hubs, he just looks so cute watching chick flicks by himself on the couch :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're blogging! And if you're home that means you should blog a LOT...

    :o)

    And, dude, I feel your pain about being a social person and yet having to be home all the time! I can't even blame Elly and Portie! You can call me and we'll talk about all of the volunteer projects that we do from our couches and all of the people we have over just so that they can cook and clean our house for us!! :o)

    ReplyDelete