Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boy or girl??

So we get to find out the gender of our sweet little baby today!! We have our big ultrasound at 4pm and are SO excited!! We ask that everyone be praying for a healthy baby, and that Donnie and I can trust the Lord during this exciting time! We know it is all in God's hands and that He is perfect and has a perfect plan for our baby--I just want to keep that in mind today (and everyday obviously).

So, in light of the big ultrasound I thought it would be fun to use some old wives tales to help predict--so lets see how accurate these are:

I am carrying extra weight: out front or around the hips/bottom
The hair on my legs is growing: more quickly than before or the same as before
I am carrying my baby: high or low
I sleep with the pillow in my bed facing to the: north or south
My feet are: colder than before or the same as before
I: refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread or prefer the heel of bread
The dad to be is: gaining weight right along with me or not gaining weight
My mothers hair is: gray or not gray (natural or dyed)
I had morning sickness early in my pregnancy: yes or no
My skin is: particularly good during pregnancy or not so good
I have been craving: sweets or salty/sour foods
My nose has: spread during pregnancy or stayed the same
I have been craving: meats and cheese or fruit
The baby's heart rate is: above 140 beats per minute or below 140 beats per minute

Girl: 9 Boy: 5

Currently, I really am not leaning one way or another, neither is Donnie. Let me know what your guess is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment